Tel: +86 572 2265 111
Fax: +86 572 2260 487
Mob: +86 135 8721 5326
Email: [email protected]
Add: #365, Huyan Rd, Huzhou, Zhejiang P.R China
As the weather gets colder and colder, the way people use it to heat their lives is different. In many large villas, a device called an alcohol fireplace is used. There are many advantages to using this device. When this equipment is used in life, it is necessary to do a good job of maintaining the equipment. So how to maintain the alcohol fireplace?
1. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean or sweep the furnace every week to avoid the accumulation of dust and soot. Clean up or clean with a vacuum cleaner at least 12 hours after the embers are extinguished. Make sure that the ash has cooled to avoid damage to the vacuum cleaner.
2. Do not use water to extinguish the fire unless there is an emergency. Extinguishing it with water can cause ash to clump, making it difficult to remove.
3, The furnace is the area that contains the fire; its material is generally steel plate or refractory brick. The heat of the fire can keep the fire chamber clean, so the furnace is basically maintenance-free.
4. Use a stiff brush (do not use a wire brush) to gently clean the inner wall of the furnace, only to the top of the lintel (heavy metal bracket supporting the upper furnace wall of the fireplace mouth).
5. Be careful with refractory bricks because it is fragile. Be careful not to bend the edge of the metal fire chamber that is connected to the pipe. Curved edges can create cracks in the columns and supports of the wall, and flames can emerge from these places.
6. Never use abrasive cleaners inside the fireplace. Many abrasive cleaners leave flammable residues behind.
Through the above introduction to the maintenance of alcohol fireplaces, I believe that everyone can maintain this kind of equipment well in life. Can effectively extend the life of the equipment in life.